Terms and Conditions
- These general conditions of sales are agreed between NATUREZA ÓPTICA, Unipessoal lda., with headquarters at Av. da Liberdade, 129-2B, 1250-140 Lisbon, tax identification number 514 537 345 and contact number +351 918 874 823, hereinafter referred to as “COMPANY“ and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.naturezaoptica.com hereinafter referred to as “User”.
- The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.naturezaoptica.com will be governed exclusively by this agreement with the exclusion of any condition previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
- These general conditions of sale are intended to make available and define all the information necessary for the User on the modalities of ordering, sale, payment and delivery of the purchases made on the website www.naturezaoptica.com.
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
- The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.naturezaoptica.com, by adding the product (s) or service (s) that he pretends to order to the shopping cart:
- To send his order the User must:
- Register to the website www.naturezaoptica.com, providing the information requested.
- Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
- Complete the information and choose the options available during the order completion process (delivery and billing address, form of delivery, form of payment, as well as the Tax Payer ID and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to see on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- The COMPANY will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The details on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
- Order have a validity of 5 (five PER EXTENSIVE) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different term, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline . If payment of the same is not received by our services within the said period, the order can not be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
- In the website www.naturezaoptica.com, the COMPANY proposes to the User the following modalities of payment:
- a) Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard);
- b) Multibanco Reference;
- c) Bank Transfer;
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the card of the User immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the merchandise. If some products ordered are sold out, the value of them will be credited to the User’s card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – SHIPPING
- The shipping of the orders takes place up to 5 DAYS after the order. The delivery is performed by CTT.
- Orders up to 50 Eur will be added 5 Eur shipping cost (within Portugal) or 8 Eur shipping cost (EU International). Orders above 50 Eur are free of shipping charges.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
- The prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
- In case of an increase in the Prices of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive the order (paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELATIONS AND RETURNS
- Goods purchased can be returned within 14 days – art.º 10º do Decreto-Lei n.º 24/2014, de 14 de fevereiro.
- The process of cancellation and return is simple, the User must contact NATUREZA OPTICA beforehand through the mail email@example.com and subsequently return the goods to the logistics center of NATUREZA ÓPTICA at: Rua de Cunha Junior, 69B ‘-1.3, 4250-186 Porto.
- Products sold by NATUREZA ÓPTICA have a guarantee against production defects for a period described in n.º 1 art.º 10º do Decreto-Lei n.º 24/2014, de 14 de fevereiro
- NATUREZA ÓPTICA does not accept any return shipped with postage or payback, only in cases where it is a quality control failure or shipping error, otherwise the costs of return are due to the cost of the User;
- The returned products must be in a condition to sell, that is, in the same state as they reached the User, without any anomaly or damage.
- Wherever possible the return must be made by the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card title, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
- The COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 30 days.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the order, the conditions of correctness, will be indicated by the COMPANY.